Belize Luxury Hotels
- Azul Resort – Azul Resort offers a new level of relaxed luxury. The vision in creating Azul was to combine the space, privacy and comforts of a fine private villa with the amenities and services of a world class resort.
- Belizean Shores – Located on Ambergris Caye in Belize, Belizean Shores Resort Hotel has a prime location on the beach north of San Pedro. Yet it’s only a short boat ride away from the Shops and Restaurants.
- Coco Beach Resort – As seen on The Bachelor, Coco Beach is located on the island of Ambergris Caye in Belize. This beachfront resort is just 3.5 miles north of San Pedro Town. A short boat ride, bicycle ride or golf cart ride will get you to the shops and restaurants located in the town center.
- El Pescador – El Pescador offers 13 standard guest rooms and 8 elegant villas along the beach front on Ambergris Caye, Belize. This family owned resort is well-known among serious anglers.
- Las Terrazas – Las Terrazas Belize Resort is among the newest luxury Belize resorts to be built on the island of Ambergris Caye – one of the most popular tourists destinations in Belize. This new island community and resort is nestled on 4.8 acres of palm-shaded private beachfront property.
- Matachica – Set on a secluded stretch of natural white-sand beach facing the world’s second-largest barrier reef, Set on a secluded stretch of natural white-sand beach facing the world’s second-largest barrier reef, Matachica offers a choice of 24 intimate villas.
- Pelican Reef – Swaying Palms, sandy beaches, and warm ocean breezes welcome you to Pelican Reef Villas. Experience unparalleled luxury, and service that is raising the standards, in one of their 2 or 3 bedroom villas.
- The Phoenix – The Phoenix is a modern and luxurious beachfront resort found on Ambergris Caye, Belize, and in the charming town of San Pedro. The Phoenix features 30 beautifully-finished and spacious condominium suites.
- Portofino – Portofino is located on Ambergris Caye, the largest island (caye) along the Belize Barrier Reef (second largest in the world). Located North of San Pedro, Portofino sits on one of the most beautiful beaches of the island.
- Victoria House – Victoria House is an award winning luxury resort located on the island of Ambergris Caye, Belize, in the Western Caribbean and is one of the most luxurious places you’ll ever want to stroll around barefoot.
- Blancaneaux – In the early 1980s, Francis Ford Coppola visited Belize, immediately fell in love with the location, and purchased the abandoned Blancaneaux Lodge. For more than a decade the resort was used as a family retreat before Francis opened his tropical paradise to the public in 1993.
- Chaa Creek – Set along the banks of the Macal River and reaching towards the foothills of the Maya Mountains, Chaa Creek appeals to visitors looking for a focus on Belize’s ecology and natural history as well as a vibrant, varied culture that includes the rich Maya civilization and impressive archaeological sites.
- Hidden Valley Inn – Hidden Valley Inn, a Luxury Life Style hotel with only 12 rooms, is located on a 7,200 acres private reserve in the Mountain Pine Ridge, Cayo District in Belize.
- Ka’ana Boutique Resort – Ka’ana Boutique Resort and Spa near San Ignacio in the Cayo district is one of the best jungle hotels in Belize. Ka’ana, which means “heavenly place” in the Mayan language, is located in a region that holds a unique and strong culture and heritage.
Stann Creek District
- Chabil Mar – Maya for “Beautiful Sea”, Chabil Mar is a haven. A place where the natural beauty of Belize meets Barefoot Luxury. Where the vibe is casual, and the service unforgettable.
- Jaguar Reef – Located one mile south of Hopkins Village on a 600 acre peninsula with 7 miles of prime white sand beach at their door step is Jaguar Reef. Surrounded by millions of acres of reef and rainforest guests will find unlimited activities.
- Kanantik – Kanantik Reef & Jungle Resort is an intimate, secluded, luxurious beachfront resort located in Southern Belize. With only 25 private, thatched-roof cabanas situated in lush tropical gardens and fronting a sandy beach, Kanantik provides a truly relaxing and tropical vacation.
- Robert’s Grove – Robert’s Grove is a beautifully appointed Hacienda-style Belize beach resort nestled on 22 acres of the finest white sand beach in Placencia Belize. Their ideal location allows guests to be surrounded by Belize’s best attractions- the Barrier Reef and Tropical Rainforests.
- Turtle Inn – Turtle Inn is consistently ranked among the best in Central and South America. This 25-room seafront hideaway combines natural wonders with luxury style. Accommodations are in individual thatched cottages, decorated with handcrafted furnishings and naturally cooled by the ever-present sea breezes.
Orange Walk District
- Chan Chich – Chan Chich Lodge is Belize’s premier jungle lodge. Located on a 130,000 acre private nature reserve in northwestern Belize at the heart of “La Selva Maya”, this is a unique destination for serious eco-tourists and novices alike.
Outer Atolls and Cayes
- Cayo Espanto – Discover your own private island at Cayo Espanto, Belize, where paradise and luxury come together as one. The five star, world-class Belize resort is for the discriminating few who demand the best life has to offer.
- Turneffe Island Resort – Turneffe Island Resort was the first offshore lodge of its kind in Belize, built on Turneffe Atoll. The Resort offers 20 guestrooms all equipped with their own private patio, offering a beautiful unobstructed view of the Caribbean Sea.
- La Lancha – Set in the rainforest high above the shores of Lago Petén Itzá is La Lancha, a quaint, 10-room lodge decorated with artwork and furniture from Bali, as well as fabrics and carvings from Guatemala personally selected by the Coppola family.